Bigg Boss OTT 2: Falaq Naaz and Avinash Sachdev had a major discussion about their bond and feelings about each other in Bigg Boss OTT 2. While Falaq shared that she doesn’t have time for a relationship, Avinash tries to make her understand that she shouldn’t confuse things and his feelings for her won’t change.



In the latest episode of Bigg Boss OTT 2, Falaq Naaz and Avinash Sachdev have an intense conversation about their bond and feelings for each other.
In a room, Falaq was lying on her bed and Avinash was sitting across the room. Falaq says, “I am not in the dating zone. I don’t want to give my time to anyone. I am clear about that. Now if I have to think seriously, I will think of settling down.

I have told this at house as well that I need time for myself for atleast 3-4 years. That’s why I am not ready for anything else.”
Jiya enters the room and sits with Falaq and Avinash asks her what should he make out of this conversation. Falaq asks him, “What’s the need to understand me?” Avinash says that it’s more confusing and says, “What do you want?”
Falaq says, “I can’t do anything in 30 days. Why do you want any clarity? I need time for myself.” Avinash says, “You didn’t know that you will come here and develop feelings with time. That time you said yes.”

Falaq added, “That’s why I am giving this hint that I may disappear after going out. It maybe that I do not meet.” Avinash says he is confused, “There is nothing permanent in life. It’s been a month. Your prefixed notions in life are more important than how things are turning up in life, then you be in that life. You are reacting as if you don’t care and my reactions are coming because of your statement.”
Falaq leaves and Jiya advises Avinash to put a brake on his feelings.

Later, Falaq and Avinash sit together and discuss. Avinash says, “Even if I don’t understand anything, you relax.” Falaq says, “I don’t want to hurt you. And I am doing and saying whatever it takes to put a stop to this. I might not be able to explain properly but I don’t care.” Avinash says, “It’s not necessary that we get a clarity about life right now. There’s no rush or race. My feelings for you are not changing seeing your reactions. They are my feelings and my life.”
Stay tuned for more updates on Bigg Boss OTT 2 here.